This listing is brought to you by CorporateHousingByOwner (CHBO). Please check the availabilty calendar at the CHBO website for Listing: 7347 - This unit is primarily suited for a visiting professional who desires a comfortable and convenient place to call home while staying in the DC metropolitan area. Features modern appliances and comfortable design, in a historic residential neighborhood.
- 900 sq ft
- 32" and 22" LCD Flat Screen TVs
- Dish Network, Netflix On Demand
- Cable Business class wireless Internet
- Porcelain tile throughout
- Modern kitchen w/ appliances
- Stacked Washer/Dryer in unit
- Spacious closets
- Quiet location in building set back from the street
- Bi-Weekly Cleaning service for monthly guests upon request
- 10 minute walk to Green (Shaw) or Red (New York Ave) Metro lines
- 3 Bus lines (G2, G8 and 90/92) 1-3 blocks from location
- Private entrance
- Security system
- Free on street parking or Secure 24hr garage parking available for additional fee
- Grocery delivery available
- One block to Big Bear Cafe (coffee and food), Rustik Tavern (food/drinks), Windows Cafe (coffee, food, grocery), and China Dragon (take out)
- One block to Bloomingdale Wine & Spirits, Timor Bodega (organic grocery), City Cleaners (organic dry cleaners)
- One block to Yoga District (yoga studio)
- 15 minute walk or quick bus ride to "U" Street restaurant and entertainment area
- Easily order delivery from almost any type of cultural cuisine
- One block to local farmer's market (Sundays during summer months)
- Easy access to VA and MD via 395 and 295
Cleaning/Maid Service Included
Phone - Free Local Calls
Washer/Dryer in Unit
Monthly rate - $2500.00 Includes bi-weekly maid service
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Washington by $925.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.