1798 39th Avenue #101 -- CROSS ST: Noriega
This 2 bed, 2 bath Outer Sunset Apartment is conveniently located on the corner of 39th Ave and Noriega. The unit sits in the middle of the Outer Sunset, built in 2005 the building feels as if it is brand new. The corner unit is overlooking the Pacific Ocean from almost every room. The Kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, gas oven/stove with hood, granite counter tops and a refrigerator.
The one level remodeled corner unit also comes with a washer and dryer in the unit. There is one space in the secure parking area behind the building.
- 2 Bedrooms/3 Baths
- Private Balcony
- Expansive views of the Pacific Ocean
- Beautiful wood cabinets, granite counter tops and dishwasher in the Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Hardwood floors throughout living and dining area, like brand new
- 83 Walk Score (safe and friendly neighborhood)
- Close to major Transit, a 10 minute walk from the N JUDAH and the N-OWL bus at the Judah St & 40th Ave stop.
- Easy access to I-280
- Short Walk to Ocean Beach, Sunset Playground and Sunset Recreation Center, as well as Noriega Street Shops and Restaurants
By Appointment Only
-Security Deposit of $4,470.00
-1 Covered Parking Space included in rent
-Tenants pay Electricity and Gas (PG&E), Water and Cable/Internet
* Beds/Baths: 3BD/3BA
* Rent: $2,980.00
* Security Deposit: $4,470.00
Cable not included in rent
Electricity not included in rent
Gas not included in rent
Internet not included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Water not included in rent
Stainless steel appliances
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,980, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Outer Sunset by $298.
San Francisco State University
City College Of San Francisco
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.