1798 39th Avenue #103 -- CROSS ST: Noriega
This 3 bed, 2 bath Outer Sunset Apartment is conveniently located on the corner of 39th Ave and Noriega. The unit sits in the middle of the Outer Sunset, built in 2005 the building feels as if it is brand new. The top floor unit is overlooking the Pacific Ocean from almost every room. The Kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, gas oven/stove with hood, granite counter tops and a refrigerator. It is connected to a large living room with pristine hardwood floors and a deck with Ocean Views.
A great floor plan, all on one level. The unit also comes with a washer and dryer in the unit. There is one space in the secure parking area behind the building.
- 3 Bedrooms/2 Baths
- Private Balcony
- Expansive views of the Pacific Ocean
- Beautiful wood cabinets, granite counter tops and dishwasher in the Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Hardwood floors throughout living and dining area, like brand new
- 83 Walk Score (safe and friendly neighborhood)
- Close to major Transit, a 10 minute walk from the N JUDAH and the N-OWL bus at the Judah St & 40th Ave stop.
- Easy access to I-280
- Short Walk to Ocean Beach, Sunset Playground and Sunset Recreation Center, as well as Noriega Street Shops and Restaurants
By Appointment Only
-Security Deposit of $5,992.50
-1 Covered Parking Space included in rent
-Tenants pay Electricity and Gas (PG&E), Water and Cable/Internet
* Beds/Baths: 3BD/2BA
* Rent: $3,995.00
* Security Deposit: $5,992.50
Brendan Landeck | (650) 483-5925 | Laurel Realty | BRE# 01905168
Cable not included in rent
Electricity not included in rent
Gas not included in rent
Internet not included in rent
Laundry: In Unit
Water not included in rent
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $3,995, while 3 bedroom homes...
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.