Gut Renovated 1 bedroom in the Heart of Greenwich Village!
Price advertised is net effective after 1/2 month free on a 12 month lease
- Bedroom fits queen size beds and space for additional furniture
- Large windows allow for plenty of natural light
- Stainless steel appliances
- Renovated kitchen ( pics do not display renovations )
- An abundance of Kitchen Cabinets
- Marble Bathroom with Rainfall shower
- Living room fits sectional couch, small coffee table, and a kitchen table
- Nestled in a Well-Maintained Building
- Live in Super
A, B, C, D, E, F, M Trains, Washington Square Park, and NYU.
Live In Super
Nyc Evacuation 6
At $2,895, this home is priced $666 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Greenwich Village.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.