Rent $1300 includes Utilities like Gas Heat, Hot Water, Town Trash Fee and Water/Sewer
1. This unit is on the second and third floor of a 2 family house
2 Freshly Painted with gleaming hardwood floors and updated bathrooms
3. Nice leveled yard with private driveway for parking
If you are interested in this house, respond to this posting with the following info:
1. Your occupation, how many people (total. adults and children with ages) will be living in the house?
2. Do you have pets? If yes what animal and specifically what breed and how much does it weigh?
3. What is your desired move in date and reason for your move at this time?
4. Must include phone number in email.
Last month Rent and security to move in.
Room Count: 8
Year Built: 1870
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,300, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Ashland by $364.
This rental at 174-176 Alden Street is within the boundaries of Ashland Public Schools (Unified School District).
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.