Rent $1300 includes Utilities like Gas Heat, Hot Water, Town Trash Fee and Water/Sewer
1. This unit is on the second and third floor of a 2 family house
2 Freshly Painted with gleaming hardwood floors and updated bathrooms
3. Nice leveled yard with private driveway for parking
If you are interested in this house, respond to this posting with the following info:
1. Your occupation, how many people (total. adults and children with ages) will be living in the house?
2. Do you have pets? If yes what animal and specifically what breed and how much does it weigh?
3. What is your desired move in date and reason for your move at this time?
4. Must include phone number in email.
Last month Rent and security to move in.
Room Count: 8
Year Built: 1870
Market rate for this listing is $2,200 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,300, while 2 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.