Bright, cheerful 3BR/2.5BA Redmond home! This spacious 2,200sqft home on a 11,984sqft lot features double-paned windows, Bonus Room (or Guest Suite), Family Room, brand NEW interior paint and carpet throughout, plus updated Kitchen and BAs!
High-ceiling Entry leads to Upper Level Living Room with wood-burning fireplace, high cathedral ceiling, floor-to-ceiling windows, and connects to open plan Dining Area with access to large upper Back Deck. Well-appointed Kitchen has trayed ceiling, hardwood floors, wooden cabinets, slab countertops, large breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances (Refrigerator, Oven/Range/Hood, Dishwasher, Microwave)! Comfortable Master BR features ample closet and ensuite BA with dual sinks.
This charming home also includes an attached 2-Car Garage, a private, fully-fenced Back Yard with brick Patio, plus Bonus Room with BA (or Guest Suite), Family Room with second wood-burning fireplace, and Laundry Room with front-loading Washer/Dryer! Conveniently located within 15-20 minutes from Eastside hubs (Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland), minutes from Microsoft campus, Overlake Transit, and shopping and restaurants at Crossroads, and easy access to WA-520 and I-405! Bellevue schools!
* 1976, 2,200sqft, 2-level: NEW interior paint and NEW carpet throughout! Updated Kitchen and updated BAs! Double-paned windows!
* Upper Level (1,250sqft): Entry, Kitchen, Living Rm, Dining Area, Master Suite, 2BRs, 1BA, Back Yard/Deck
* Lower Level (950sqft): Bonus Rm or Guest Suite (1BR+ BA), Family Rm, Laundry Rm, Back Yard/Deck
* Unit includes: Double-paned windows; 2 wood-burning fireplaces; attached 2-Car Garage; fully-fenced Back Yard with upper Back Deck and lower Back Patio; Laundry Rm with front-loading Dryer/Washer; Kitchen with stainless steel appliances; custom shelves and tasteful architectural touches throughout!
* Community/Location highlights: Quiet neighborhood with lots of local green spaces (Ardmore Park) and access to major parks (Marymoor, Bridle Trails)! Less than 10 minutes to Microsoft campus, Crossroads, Overlake Transit, and WA-520, 15 minutes to Eastside hubs (downtown Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland)!
* See more pictures: https
* Virtual tour: http
* Bellevue School District: Sherwood Forest ES, Highland MS, Interlake HS
* Address: 17228 NE 20th Pl, Redmond, WA 98052
* Driving Directions: From WA-520 E, take Exit toward 148th Ave Northeast S, Use left lane to turn Right onto 148th Ave NE, use left 2 lanes to turn Left onto NE 24th St, turn Right onto 173rd Ave NE, turn Right onto NE 20th Pl (house on Right)
* The information above has been given to us by the Owner or sources that we deem reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, but we do not guarantee it. Prospective tenants should carefully verify all information contained above
* Available NOW! Move-in READY! * No Smokers, No Pets * Terms: Minimum 12-month lease, longer leases preferred and given priority; 1st Month's Rent, plus refundable Security Deposit equaling one month's rent * Tenant responsible for all utilities (water/sewer/garbage/electric/gas) and landscaping * References, credit and background checks required; non-refundable application fee: $33.00 per applicant * Email for more pictures, information, and for this week's viewing schedule!
At $2,850, this listing is priced $56 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Idylwood.
Students who live in at 17228 NE 20th Place attend the following Bellevue School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Sherwood Forest Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Highland Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Interlake Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.