One bed, one bath spacious freshly renewed ground level apartment located in the heartbeat of Seattle in trendy, lively Capitol Hill, 95 Walk-in score. Approx. 600 sq. ft.
On quiet neighborly street within walking distance to vibrant Pike/Pine corridor, Broadway, Downtown. Minutes to 3 parks and 4 grocery (Safeway, Madison Market, QFC and Trader Joe's too). A short walk to Seattle U, Seattle Central, Group Health Hospital. Next to the bus lines incl. Microsoft Connector pickup.
**This unit can be offered fully or partially furnished if requested and monthly rent will be adjusted equipped kitchen with major appliances (electric range, oven, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, toaster, garbage disposal), necessary utensils, and dining ware
* Reserved off-street parking is available
* Washer/drier in the unit
* Fresh paint and new bathtub in the bathroom
* Queen-sized bed; Bed and bath linens
* Ample storage in the unit
* Even more storage in 400 sqft basement
* Quiet street with minimal traffic
* Landscaped courtyard offers great opportunity for grilling, gardening or just lounging
* Efficient: new wiring, plumbing, electric heating with individual thermostat settings for each room
* Safe and charming: Very friendly people living here.
* While the 4 unit building is turn of the century Victorian from the outside, it was recently completely gutted out and renovated.
* And of course, the GREAT LOCATION, 95 Walk-in score, right next to the Pine-Pike triangular
We have a rare vacancy - hurry up to make it your home!
Please reply to the ad or call/text (206) 552-9317 to schedule a showing or with questions. Leave your name/email/phone number in your reply, thank you. We'll get back to you shortly.
We are looking for clean responsible renters. Available for 6+ months lease. The application fee is $25 per person which includes background, credit and reference checks. Refundable security deposit is equal to one month rent.
Attentive owners, non-smoking building, excellent location central to everything Seattle has to offer.
Barbeque Area (BBQ)
Heating system: Wall Unit
Off Street Parking
Room Count: 2
View Type: Territorial
At $1,125, this listing is priced $540 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Capitol Hill.
Students who live in at 1722 14th Avenue D attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stevens Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.