Unit SHOWING - Monday Aug 1st 7-8pm
This freshly renovated 2-bedroom apartment has lots of natural sunlight even in Seattle weather. This large apartment which runs the entire length of the building. The bigger bedroom faces the backyard with the garden, the second bedroom while cozy has a good sized closet.
The spacious living room has an excellent view of a landscaped front-yard.
City living at its best - five minutes walk to Capitol Hill Light Rail station that just opened.
On quiet neighborly street within walking distance to vibrant Pike/Pine corridor, Broadway, Downtown. Minutes to 3 parks and 4 grocery (Safeway, Madison Market, QFC and Trader Joe's too). A short walk to Seattle U, Seattle Central, Group Health Hospital. Next to the bus lines incl. Microsoft Connector pickup.
- Washer/drier in the unit
- Fully equipped kitchen with major appliances (electric range, oven, full-sized refrigerator, garbage disposal)
- Landscaped courtyard offers great opportunity for grilling, gardening or just lounging
- Reserved off-street parking is available
- Really quiet (as you will not notice rush hour) street with minimal traffic
- Modern: high ceilings, filled with light
- Efficient: new wiring, plumbing, electric heating with individual thermostat settings for each room, double-pane windows
- Safe and charming: Very friendly people living here. The building has a secured entry
- While the 4 unit building is turn of the century Victorian from the outside, it was recently completely gutted out and renovated.
- And of course, the GREAT LOCATION, 98 Walk-in score, right next to the Pine-Pike triangular
Please reply to the ad via email or sms to (206) 552-9317 to schedule a showing or with questions. Leave your name/email/phone number in your reply, thank you. We'll get back to you shortly.
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Capitol Hill by $677.
Students who live in this rental at 14th Avenue attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stevens Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.