For Sale By Owner. Showing By Appointment Only. Call or Text Jerry at 239-430-2628. (DO NOT click realtor contact for this FSBO Home)
Beautiful spacious two bedroom two full bath home located in Golden Gate Estates in Naples, Florida. Nestled on a large cleared landscaped 1.14 acre lot this home is a unique find as you can watch the deer play in the back yard and also be only a thirty minute drive away from the beach.
Vaulted ceiling in the living room, large north facing window, and easy to maintain designer tile flooring. The kitchen is set up extremely well with all of the amenities needed to move right in. Two sliding glass doors connect to the kitchen and lead to the screened in sun porch with matching tile flooring and a lighted ceiling fan. Since the house faces north, the sun porch is a very relaxing place to catch beautiful sunrises and sunsets as well. Down the main hallway is a full guest bathroom with cultured marble top, shower/bathtub, large mirror, mirrored vanity cabinet along with a large storage cabinet.
Across from the guest bathroom is the carpeted guest bedroom with a large window facing the front yard. Continuing down the hallway to the west end of the house is the Master Bedroom with large windows facing south to the back yard of the property with two vertical windows facing the woods to west. The master bathroom is connected to the master bedroom and features a cultured marble counter top, shower/bathtub, large mirror, mirrored vanity cabinet along with three large storage cabinets and two drawers. Large walk-in closet! The new washer, dryer and hot water heater are located in the garage.
SPECIFICATIONS, RECENT UPGRADES, OTHER FEATURES:
* Single Family Residential Home - Parcel#39382440003 / Year Built: 1991; Contains: 1,436 Square Ft. (1,020 under air) / Bedrooms: 2 / Full Bathrooms: 2 / Lot Size Approx: 1.14 Acres. One Car Garage with Electric Remote Garage.
* Brand NEW ROOF Installed in 2018.
* ADT Home Security System.
* Central Air Conditioning (Last Full Annual Service in October 2017)
* NEW in 2016 CLEAN WATER AMERICA Home Water Filtration System with Digitally Controlled Usage Regen.
* NEW 2016 Reverse Osmosis Under the Sink Drinking Water Filtration System.
* NEW 2016 Performance RHEEM 50 Gallon Hot Water Heater.
* NEW 2015 LG Steam Inversion Direct Drive Digital Washer, and GE Dryer.
* In the Kitchen a GE Refrigerator with Ice Maker, GE Spectra Flat Stove Top Burner (4) Oven Range; ROPER Dishwasher, and Oster Microwave Oven.
* House Fuse Box and Separate Generator House Fuse Box.
* House wired with COMCAST High Speed Internet and WiFi.
* Custom Fit clearly labeled Wooden Hurricane Shutters with metal handles for easy installation if ever needed.
* Tinted Windows in the Living Room, Bedrooms and Kitchen (easy to see out, but not in).
* Front Door Lighted Porch with Overhang and additional Glass-Screened Locking Door.
* Front and Back Yard Flood Lighting along with Solar Lighting.
* Large 36' long x 20' wide x 20' tall Aluminum Storage Shed (sliding door opening 12' wide x 15' tall) with Concrete Floor and Outer Concrete Deck and 15 wall mounted metal storage bins along with a 3' X 13' custom work bench.
*Partially fenced. Cleared lot with walking trails, fruit trees and garden areas.
* Furniture Negotiable.
Don't miss out on being the next proud owner of this lovely home in Naples, Florida!
To view lots of photos, video, full Details & to Book a Showing, visit www.photostix.com/house.html
FSBO Call or Text Jerry at: 239-430-2628
Students who live in this sale at 1720 Golden Gate Boulevard E attend the following Collier County School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Palmetto Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Cypress Palm Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Palmetto Ridge High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.