Bedroom(s): 4 + Large Loft
Garage(s): 2 Car Garage
Square Ft: Approx 1808
Washer/Dryer: Hook Up?s
Floor(s): Hardwood Laminate, Vinyl and Carpet
Gated Community: No
Available: Approx September 10th. Showings by Appointment Only!
Animals: Subject to Approval ? See Pet Policy Below
Lease Term: 1 Year
Web Site: www.nrbproperties.net
Application Fee: $41.00 per applicant 18 or older
Office Hours: Monday ? Friday 10am ? 5pm
Office Phone: 253.537.6500
- All Animals are subject to approval. If approved, tenants are required to pay a minimum of $250.00 non refundable pet fee per pet. This fee is based on the size and breed of the dog or cat. Pets are Subject to Approval. Prior to applying with your pet(s) please email Angel at angel[at]nrbproperties[dot]net the Breed, Age and Weight of each pet you wish to have in the home. All pets must be of age 1 or older. We have a restricted breed list, please follow this link to check if your dog is on it http
- This property is equipped with an Alarm System. If tenants wish to use the system they will be required to set up an account in their name. All fees and false alarms will be tenant responsibility. After tenants set up their account and alarm code, they will be required to provide this information to NRB Property Management to keep on file. Any repairs needed due to negligence will be tenant responsibility.
- Tenants are responsible for all landscaping.
- Tenants are required to have renters insurance.
- All Fees are due prior to moving in ? No split payments.
- This property is governed by an HOA. Tenants are required to follow all Rules and Regulations.
- Stainless Steel Refrigerator not included.
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Spanaway by $144.
Students who live in this rental at 1720 203rd Street Court E attend the following Bethel School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Shining Mountain Elementary School
Grades PK - 6
out of 10
Bethel Middle School
Grades 6 - 9
out of 10
Bethel High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.