- Four bedroom apartment on Saint Paul Street in Brookline's Coolidge Corner.
- Steps away from the T stop and many shops/restaurants.
- Big, similarly sized rooms.
- Plenty of extra storage room.
- Separate study/guest room.
- Heat included.
- Two full bathrooms.
- Eat-in kitchen.
- Hardwood floors throughout.
- In-unit laundry access
- Cat friendly.
- One off-street parking spot included.
- - - Available for September 1st, 2018
Email SteveDoubko@gmail.com for more information or to set up a showing.
Heating included in rent
At $4,400, this listing is priced similarly to the current market rate for a 4 bedroom home in Brookline.
Students who live in 172 Saint Paul Street #1 attend the following Brookline Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Brookline High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.