Awesome 1.5-bedroom 1-bathroom condo with in-unit washer and dryer on a beautiful quiet tree-lined street in Ravenswood for rent! Heat and hot water included.
- 1 block to Ravenswood metra station (20 min to Ogilvie, 10 min to Evanston)
- 2 blocks to Mariano's (listen to live piano while grocery shopping!), LA Fitness, Chase Bank, CVS, Walgreens, Staples
- Short walk to Brown (Damen) and Red Line (Lawrence or Wilson) 'L' stations, buses and a number of Divvy bike stations
- Surrounded by abundant restaurants/cafes, shops and parks in Lincoln Sq, Andersonville, Uptown and North Center - a pleasant stroll away!
- About 1.5 miles to lakefront path for biking/jogging/walking along the lake, and Montrose beach for sand castles, sun bathing, beach volleyball and kayaking!
- Beautiful historic greystone quiet well-maintained condo building
- Southeast corner unit with tons of natural light; every room has a window including the bathroom (hard to find in the city of Chicago!)
- Raised first-floor unit with great privacy (minimal hassle of the stairs when you are carrying heavy groceries!)
- Separate room can be used as a den/office/study/guest bedroom with elegant French doors
- Hardwood floors throughout
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Granite countertop, gas stove and stainless appliances
- Bedroom ceiling fan light with dimmer switch and remote control
- Central AC and radiator heat, intercom
- Additional storage and bike storage in basement
- Plentiful zoned permit parking
Please note that
- No move-in fee
- Minimum 1-year lease
- $50 application fee to cover credit and background check
- Tenant to provide proof of income and renter insurance
- First and last month rent plus security deposit at time of lease signing
- Rent is due on the first day of each month.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.