A modern home in the heart of SE Portland with a walkability score of 93, means you're steps away from the many dining and shopping options along Division. You're also 5 blocks from the Max and just 2 blocks from New Seasons. Rent directly from the owner.
- Open concept main floor with 1/2 bathroom
- Custom private patio in the back has a gas line for a grill and a steel fire pit.
- 3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms on 2nd floor
- Large alcove space/hallways on 2nd floor that could be used as office space or sitting area
- Large Master bedroom has master bath, walk-in closet, and ceiling fan
- Attached 1 car garage, driveway and plenty of street parking
Application: home.cozy.co/apply/247016 Screening Fee: $40 Deposit: 1 month rent Available 8/5 Utilities are paid by renter Pets allowed on a case by case basis with $300 additional pet deposit Renters insurance required: $400,000 liability
At $3,700, this listing is priced $1,113 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Hosford-Abernethy.
Students who live in at 1714 SE Clinton Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Abernethy Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hosford Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Cleveland High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.