Incredible Glass House Condo- Steps from Union Station, Coors Field and Commons Park - The Glass House Downtown Denver is just steps from Union Station, Light Rail, Commons Park, Coors Field, Platte River, Parks, Trails, Restaurants, night life, and the list does not stop. This 13th floor unit over looks downtown with incredible views of all the action but from a quiet perch above! Floor-to-ceiling windows, a private health club, and the best views in town. Check out the rooftop pool and clubhouse with views of the entire city skyline and Rocky Mountains. Concierge service and a 24-hour doorman make take luxury to the next level.
Available June 1st
- 1 Bedroom - 1 Bathroom - Fully Furnished
- 900 Square Feet - Loft Style - Large Walk-in Closet
- Balcony - Floor to Ceiling Windows - Hardwood Floors - Concrete Ceilings
- Granite Countertops - Gourmet Kitchen - Stainless Steel Appliances
- Custom Lighting and Light Fixtures - Flat Screen TV - Desk Area
- Washer and Dryer Included - Roof Top Swimming Pool and Fire Pit - 24/7 Front Desk
- Business Center, Lounge, Movie Theater - Walking Distance to Union Station, Light Rail and Mall Shuttle - Resident Complimentary Breakfast on Fri. Sat. and Sun.
- 6 to 12 month lease options. - All Utilities Included - Application Required
- Credit and Background Check Required - Pets Considered (Deposit Required)
- 1 Parking Space in Covered Garage
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $1,995 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $2,500, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 1 bedroom home in Union Station by $381.
Students who live in this rental at 1700 Bassett Street #1320 attend the following Denver Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Greenlee Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Kepner Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
West High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.