Brand New 5 br + Bonus rm*Upgrades Galore*Best Schools*Fenced Yard - Brand New 5 Br. Home (den/br main fl)+Bonus rm.
Ready for Move-In June 29th!
* Highly desirable Bethany Area
* Gorgeous dark wood laminated flooring.
* Fab Kitchen w/granite isle, 5-burner gas cook-top,
* Pantry, high end stainless appliances included.
* Laundry rm. stainless front loading washer/dryer.
* Big master w/dual sinks, big walk-in, soaking tub.
* Full size double garage w/door opener.
* Gas heating and central air conditioning.
* Nice fenced backyard, sprinkler system and new grass.
PHOTOS OF SIMILAR TO HOME
Springvillie Elementary, Stoller Middle and Westview High
Sorry, no pets allowed.
Please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
At $3,000, this listing is priced $248 more than the current market rate for a 5 bedroom home in Portland.
Students who live in 16974 NW Trillium Street Portland attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Westview High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.