Remodeled 1 Bedroom 1 bath Condo with Balcony in a gated community - This is a completely remodeled and updated large 1 bedroom 1 bath condo. At 750 square feet, this is a roomy 1 bedroom floor plan. Great location just a few blocks off the 94 and walking distance to nearby shops and grocery store. Central to many of the businesses and bus stops located in the neighborhood. Only a few minutes from nearby 32nd Street and Coronado.
This remodeled and updated large 1 bed 1 bath 750 sq. ft. condo features:
* Upstairs unit for added security and no foot steps above you
* Fresh Carpet and paint throughout
* Remodeled Kitchen with brand New Amana Appliances and Countertops
* New Windows and sliding glass door and Vertical Blinds
* Remodeled Bathroom
* New ceiling fans and wall heaters
* Two swimming pools and spas
* Club house for entertaining
* Childrens Playground and picnic area
* Onsite fitness room and laundry facilities
* Large Gated Community
* One assigned parking spot and one open parking space
* Close to shopping and grocery store
Deposit Equals One Months Rent
Utilities paid by Tenant: Electrical, Phone and Cable
No Smoking allowed in this property
No Pets Please
KEYWORDS: North Island, 32nd Street, Coronado, Downtown, MCAS Miramar
To find out more about this home please call:
Advent Property Management (Lic #01831810)
Agent: Craig Everett
Email: email@example.com ( email inquires only please )
Market rate for this listing is $1,625 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $899, while 1 bedroom homes...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.