Fabulous 2000 sqft 4br 2.5 bath Bethany beauty with large fenced backyard!
Quiet and established Bethany Neighborhood!
Easy access to Intel, Nike, Hwy 26 & 217 and downtown.
Close by Shopping Center, parks, Claremont golf course.
* Charming front porch for afternoon leisure.
* Spacious country style kitchen boasts stylish cabinets, eating bar, and Corian counters.
* Quality built in appliances and cute window to see your garden!
* Separate living and dining room for entertaining.
* Stunning hardwood floors on the main level.
* Big family rm. w/ gas fireplace, big picture windows!
* Master suite w/ dual vanity, tile, soaking tub, skylight
* and luxury soaking tub.
* Lots of natural light and 3 more bright sunny rooms.
YOU WILL LOVE IT
* Laundry rm with front loading washer/dryer, storage shelves.
* Central air-conditioning and gas heating, electronic air cleaner.
* Full size double garage w/opener and room for storage.
* Great fenced backyard with trees, privacy and garden.
* Patio has retractable awning provides cover from sun/rain.
* Sprinkler system, professional yard care included.
Award Winning Schools
Rock Creek Elementary / Stroller Middle / Westview High School
SMALL DOG UPON APPROVAL
HURRY! CALL TODAY: 503.349.2976 OR email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
READY FOR MOVE IN SOON! SEE TODAY! Easy to apply on line!
Triple Key Properties, LLC
Call Katherine for more
This listing is cheaper than the average 4 bedroom home in Portland by $329.
Students who live in this rental at 16856 NW Countryridge Drive attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Rock Creek Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Stoller Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Westview High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.