This sophisticated home is a quick walk to the ferry and steps from all that downtown Bainbridge Island has to offer including upscale market, restaurants, health club, 6 screen cinema, Waterfront Park and much more.
The private office with a half bath can be accessed from the street or the interior of the unit garage and is available for an additional $500 per month.
- Kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave, stove and refrigerator.
- Custom-built shelving.
- Gas Fireplace.
- Full-size washer and dryer.
- Radiant floor heat with separate floor controls.
- Balcony with Italian tiles.
- Automatic garage door with remote control.
- High ceilings, tall windows and skylights make this home open and light.
Deposit of $3,295.00. App fee of $45per adult. No pets. No smoking. Call (206) 902-7500.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.