- 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bath, two floors
- Engineered wood floor throughout, newly updated
- Eat-In Kitchen Features Recessed Lighting, Refrigerator & Microwave, GE dish washer machine, Oven
- Washer/Dryer In house
- Lots Of Storage, no need closet
- Tenant no need pay for water bill, included in HOA, only pay PG&E, network
- back-home Yards
- Detached two-Cars Garage & Plant Driveway Parking
- Great Los Gatos Location, walks to Vasona Lake County Park and hiking trails, Close to Beautiful Los Gatos downtown
- Walkable distance to shopping ( Whole Food, Trade Joes, Nob Hill, Safeway ext.) and restaurants
- Walkable distance to banking (eg. BOA, Chase
- Easy Access To Highways 17 and 85
- Free use of Club House with pre-reservation and free usage of Community Pool
- Walking distance to both elementary school and middle school, also high school
- Verfied and confirmed availability of Schools:
o Next to Louise Van Meter Elementary School * walk within 3 min
o Next to Raymond Fisher Middle School *walkable within 3 min.
o 1.3 Miles to Los Gatos High School
- Less than 1.5 Miles to Los Gatos Downtown/libarary
- One Dog or One Cat Okay Upon Approval which may cost additional deposit
- No Smoking
- Minimum One Year Lease
- Rental Requirements: Household should have good standing credit history and rental references.
- If you have run a self credit check within last 3 months, please bring it with you, we will honor it.
- Bring proof of income or employment for appointment
Walking distance to Van Meter elementary school and Raymond Fisher Middle school within 3 min.
Less than 1.3 miles to Los Gatos High
Laundry: In Unit
Off Street Parking
owner pay trash, water bill; Address: tenant pay PGE
Market rate for this listing is $3,400 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This room for rent is listed at $4,500, while rooms for rent...
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.