2 bedrooms 1 bathroom with 1100 square feet (incl garage) in great Shoreline location.
* It's located in the heart of Shoreline shopping, bars, coffee, and restaurants on Aurora Highway 99
* Award Winning Shoreline School District!
* Great floor-plan - large living room with wood burning fireplace and large picture window,
kitchen and eating area opened to the backyard patio, lots of sunlight
Remodel and Finishes two years ago, tile floors, kitchen & bath tile accents, French doors to patio, new interior doors & crown molding & new kitchen cabinets
* New Energy efficient windows and hardwood/laminate floor will be installed
* Large fenced yard and the yard is ready for plants
* Easy Access to I-5 and near buses (#358 to Downtown, #346 to North Seattle Community
College and Northgate Transit Center)
Require one year lease
Security Deposit: $1400
Non-refundable cleaning fee: $400
Pets are allowed with $400 fee
Tenant pays all utilities
Renters insurance required via our rental portal website
Credit Check required
Apply online at:
No Utilities included in rent
Year Built: 1948
At $1,800, this home is priced $300 more than the current market rate for a studio in Shoreline.
Students who live in this rental at 16310 Interlake Avenue attend the following Shoreline School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Parkwood Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Einstein Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Shorewood High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.