Newly remodeled rare rambler in desirable heart-of-Bellevue, well established neighborhood by Ardmore Park & trails. Enjoy large park-like landscape perfect for BBQ and outdoor festivities. Features open floor plan with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths; master bedroom w/bath, formal living & dining, eat-in kitchen, family room, hardwoods, 2 car garage. Convenient location. Walking distance to Microsoft main campus and Interlake High School. Minutes to Crossroads, Overlake, Bellevue Square, Redmond, freeways, transportation and Bellevue schools.
* Updated 1500 sqf rambler on a quarter acre park-like landscape
* 3 bedrooms and 2 baths
* Newly remodeled master bath with minimalist Kohler fixtures
* Formal living & dining room with skylights and walls of floor-to-ceiling windows inviting to backyard
* Family room with brand new carpet
* Kitchen with brand new dishwasher and sink, oven, stove, microwave, refrigerator, and eating area
* Master bedroom has its own bathroom, over looks park-like backyard
* Spacious 2 car garage w/ brand new openers
* Washer & dryer included
* Gas furnace & water heater
* New roof & window-doors
* Large private park-like backyard
* New fence and easy-to-maintain landscaping ($100/mon)
* New fence entrance gates
* Unable to accommodate any pets
* Easy Access to I-405, and 520
* Close to Microsoft, Redmond, Kirkland, shopping at Overlake and Crossroads, parks and bus line
* Interlake High School ranked #4 in 2015 Niche Rankings, above Bellevue HS.
* Bellevue ranked #4 among America's top 100 best places to live 2010
Available June 1st, may accomodate weekend prior if needed.
First month, last month, and one month deposit.
Nonrefundable $50 screening for each tenant 18 years old and older.
Email to schedule viewing by appointment only.
Enjoy the place today!
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Interlake by $175.
Students who live in this rental at NE 28th Street attend the following Bellevue School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ardmore Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Highland Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Interlake Senior High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.