Newly constructed Eco-friendly San Mateo home in North Shoreview! RENTED
Located in the sunny and warm North Shoreview neighborhood, this 3 bed 1 bath home was completely rebuilt in 2010 and features all of the latest and greatest Eco-freindly upgrades
- Tankless water heater
- High efficiency washer and dryer
- Recessed lighting
- Motion sensor exterior lights
- Dual pane windows
- New carpet and new eco-friendly paint throughout!
- Multiple three-prong grounded electrical outlets in every room are sure to keep all of your electronic devices up and running without issues!
Other features include:
- Master bedroom has a sliding glass door that opens out onto a large redwood deck. Perfect for relaxing and enjoying the warm and pleasant San Mateo summer evenings!
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans to keep the fresh bay air circulating in the home
- Central heat and working fireplace for those rare cold nights.
- New kitchen with granite countertops and under cabinet lighting
- Dishwasher, garbage disposal, gas range and great french door refrigerator included!
- Home is pre-wired for Cable, Dish or other satellite TV
- All windows have treatments
- Ample off street parking
- Large yard with deck is perfect for some Super Bowl BBQ'ing!
- Owner pays for gardener
- Tenant pays water, garbage and PG&E
- No pets
- No smoking
Walk or bike to the Bay Trail which is just minutes away!
Walk or bike to Caltrain
Easy freeway access to 101 or 92
Restaurants, shops, theaters and bars of Downtown San Mateo are just a 5 minute drive away!
Professionally managed by:
Five Star Property Management
(415) 937-1599 Info Line (call or text)
Five Star Property Management offers all residents the ability to pay rent online 24/7 via Check, Debit or Credit card, thus eliminating the need to mail in or drop off payments!
You can also view account information and create & track maintenance requests online from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device!
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in San Mateo by $788.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.