*Great Location on SE Tacoma Street in Portland's beautiful Sellwood neighborhood.
*Easy commute into downtown crossing the Willamette River on the new Sellwood Bridge.
*Easy access to 99W & I 205 connecting to airport, Mt. Hood & Salem.
*Only blocks from parks, pools, waterfront amusement center for picnics, roller skating and kayaking! *Convenient to bike trails, golf course, shops, restaurants, famed antique row and New Seasons Market!
*CM zoning allows live-work and limited commercial use. Ideal for graphic artist, architect, engineer, designer, agent, photographer, attorney, web-designer, massage therapist, etc.
*Ample on-street parking, great visibility on well-traveled boulevard.
*Fully fenced and landscaped rear yard surrounded by bamboo and ornamental trees.
*Secluded BBQ Patio and bonus storage shed
* Windows all around, light filled, yet private
* Open living, dining, carpeted, quiet & cozy
* Dining storage in recycled/restored built-in cabinetry
* Retro kitchen with new countertops & tile backsplash
* Refrigerator & new dishwasher included
* Bedroom carpeted with recycled/restored built-in cabinetry
* Bathroom w/ sink, shower & stacked washer/dryer
* New porcelain tile flooring in kitchen, hallway & bath
* All new electric, heating & plumbing
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Sellwood-Moreland by $125.
Students who live in this rental at 1615 SE Tacoma Street #DUPLEX attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Sellwood Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Cleveland High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.