This fantastic 3 bed 2 bath home has been completely renovated and ready for a immediate move in!
- Totally electric
- Brand new windows, carpet, paint, fixtures, HVAC system, and electrical system.
- Front entrance takes you to a bright sun room that can be used as a sitting room
- Spacious great room for family gatherings
- Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove/oven and dishwasher (appliances will be installed prior to move in).
- 3 bedrooms and 2 hall baths
- Bedroom features decorative fireplace (not functional)
- Rear deck great for barbequing
- Off street parking available
- No laundry available. Resident may use off site laundromat
At least 12 months
At $700, this home is priced $273 cheaper than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Cascade Avenue-Road.
Students who live in this rental at 1615 Orlando Street attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Elijah Lewis Connally Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Brown Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.