3 bedroom, 2 bath-1,734 square foot ranch house with nice yard size and new 2 sided driveway offering lots of off-street parking, a garage, and a carport
* Completely remodeled and updated, upstairs and down, bathrooms, bedrooms, and kitchen--finished basement with new carpet in January
Entire house is amazingly comfortable and new, New, NEW!
* Located in South Golden's "Pleasant View" neighborhood on a non-primary street
* Hardwood floors in all upstairs bedrooms
* Completely updated kitchen w/new sink and granite counter top, new refrigerator & dishwasher. Tile floors, Plenty of cabinet and drawer space
* Clean, efficient WASHER and DRYER included, in a newly remodeled, dedicated laundry room
* Window blinds and curtains included
* Central air: A/C and central heat, featuring a whole-house humidifier
* Large, landscaped and completely fenced backyard with a very nice large back porch with roof! Perfect for summer entertaining
* Property comes delivered with wrought iron porch furniture
* Timer automated, completely plumbed sprinkler system
* Large weatherproof garden shed in back for storage
Near Jefferson county "Orchard Street Park" with kid-sized slides and swings (less than a block away), tennis and basketball courts, soccer fields, and picnic pavilions
Less than a half-mile to the South Mesa and Jefferson County Open Space access
Amazing mountain biking, running, and views, practically right out your door!
Less than a mile to NREL, Research Road entrance, 1.5 miles to new Denver Light Rail station at Jefferson County Courthouse-Opening in April 2013 - -
Just minutes to Grocery and Mall shopping. Easy access to I-70 and Highway 6 / 93
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.