Available now....... finally we're ready to show the house
(so sorry for previous unanswered contacts......)
This is a beautiful detached single family home in an established neighborhood in San Leandro Hills
Huge living space of ~1600 sq ft with plenty of natural light and the Bay view!
Watch sunset at your home!
* ONLY main/top floor is for rent (~1,600 sq ft): complete separate entrance from 2nd floor
* Tri-level feature (~3600 sq ft in total):
. . . . . . . .main/top floor: FOR RENT
. . . . . . . 2nd floor: currently rented out to three single working professionals/students
. . . . . . . .garage: INCLUDED
* Spacious living room with lots of windows overlooking the bay
* Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, wine cooler
* Plenty of storage in the kitchen
* Laminate wood floor through out
* Huge sun room
* 2 bedrooms with 1 full bath
* 2 car garage with storage space
* Washer/dryer in unit -- SHARED with downstairs unit
* Plenty of natural light
* Close to BART (1.5 mile) and Freeways 580/680/238
* Minutes to Castro Valley downtown, restaurants, and Bayfair shopping mall
* Half hour walk to Lake Chabot
* Half way to the city/peninsula and silicon valley
Looking for a responsible, easy going, and nice family who will treat property like their own home
No smoking of any form
No Section 8
$2700 monthly + water and electricity
$3500 security deposit
Must have a combined monthly income of $7,000 or more
Pets are fine as long as they do not cause damage to property and disturbance to neighbors
If still interested, please email, text or call (415) 279-6677 for more details/tour appointments.
Please kindly include a brief introduction of yourself when writing.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.