This is a beautiful detached single family home in an established neighborhood in San Leandro Hills
Huge living space of ~1600 sq ft with plenty of natural light and the Bay view!
Watch sunset at your home!
* Tri-level: garage, 2nd floor and main level (~3600 sq ft in total)
* Main floor is for rent ? complete separate entrance from 2nd floor
* 2nd floor is currently rented out to three single working professionals/students
* Spacious living room with lots of windows overlooking the bay
* Granite counters, stainless steel appliances, wine cooler
* Plenty of storage in the kitchen
* Laminate wood floor through out
* Huge sun room
* 2 bedrooms with 1 full bath
* 2 car garage with storage space
* Washer/dryer in unit -- shared with downstairs unit
* Plenty of natural light
* Close to BART (1.5 mile) and Freeways 580/680/238
* Minutes to Castro Valley downtown, restaurants, and Bayfair shopping mall
* Half hour walk to Lake Chabot
* Half way to the city/peninsula and silicon valley
Looking for a responsible, easy going, and nice family who will treat property like their own home
No smoking of any form
No Section 8
$2800 monthly + water and electricity
$3500 security deposit
Tours in middle of October. Please drive by the house first
If still interested, please email, text or call (415) 279-6677 for more details/tour appointments.
Can also text (415) 203-0903.
Please kindly include a brief introduction of yourself.
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.