APPROVED APPLICATION...Small 1 bedroom apartment (approx. 400-500 sq. ft.) with 3/4 bath, kitchen with newer stove, and living room. Apartment is basement unit of a triplex in downtown Everett. Shared washer and dryer available on site. Large shared yard. Storage space available. Tenant responsible for portion of landscaping bills and a monthly fee of $100 for utilities (water/sewer/garbage/gas/electric). No pets or smoking allowed.
Rent is $775/mo for the full lease term.
* Impact Property Management does not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports *
Contact IMPACT Property Management today to schedule a tour: email@example.com or by phone at 425-334-6361.
General Qualifications and Information:
- Gross income of at least three times the monthly rent
- No housing assistance programs accepted at this property
- Good rental and/or mortgage payment history
- Good credit - No evictions on record
- No balances due to prior Landlords/Agents
- No current accounts in collections
- 12 months lease term
- Application fee $45 per person living in the home 18 years of age and older
- Deposit equal to one month's rent
Electricity not included in rent
Garbage not included in rent
Gas not included in rent
Sewage not included in rent
Water not included in rent
Heat - electric
Oven / range
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $775, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Northwest Everett by $225.
Students who live in this rental at 1609 18th Street #A attend the following Everett School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Whittier Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
North Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Everett High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.