4 Bedroom Ridgefield Home with Fenced Backyard! Available 2nd Week of April! - Located in Ridgefield, 4 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom, 3052 Sq. Ft. Home.
Formal Family and Dining Room. Living Room with Gas Fireplace. Lots of Windows for Natural Lighting.
Spacious Kitchen with an Island and Lots of Cabinet Storage.
Ultra-High Efficiency Gas Furnace. Utility Room with Cabinet and Counter Space and Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups. Attached 2-Car Garage with Extensive Overhead Rack Storage and Lots of Additional Parking Space in Front of Home.
A maximum of 2 pets per property is allowed.
If you have a pet or service animal:
1. Go to create an account, and complete a pet screening for your pet and/or service animal.
2. Pet screenings are $20 for the first pet and $15 for an additional pet. Service animal screenings are $0.
3. All pets will require a $250 pet deposit. Pet deposits are refundable.
4. After your pet or service animal is screened, you will be given a paw score by petscreening.com. Zenith will not permit any animals that have been given a paw score of 1 or 2.
5. A monthly pet fee will be owed. This fee will be determined by the paw score per pet
5 Paws = $40/month
4 Paws = $50/month
3 Paws = $60/month
Call (360) 816-9754 or Email Rentals@ZenithPro.com today!
For Criteria, Application & Pet Policy Information visit us on the web at www.ZenithPro.com & click on Tenants.
Students who live in this rental at 1604 N 8th Way attend the following Ridgefield School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Ridgefield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 1 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.