APPLICATION PENDING! 3 bedroom unit includes a 1 car garage. Newer community in Lynnwood, perfectly located next to I-5 and just north of Seattle, close to shopping, dining, Metro Park and Ride, plus multiple other conveniences. All homes offer beautifully designed interiors including stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and espresso cabinetry.
- non-smoking community.
- Small pets are ok on a case by case basis with additional deposit and pet fee. NO ADDITIONAL PET RENT!
- $100 per month flat rate for water and sewer
Apartment Home Features:
- Large breakfast bar
- back patio
- stainless steel appliances
- granite counter tops
- custom backsplash
- wired for flat panel TVs
- washer and dryer included
- 1 car garage
**Impact Property Management does not accept comprehensive reusable tenant screening reports**
General Qualifications and Information:
- Gross income of at least three times the monthly rent
- No housing assistance programs accepted at this property
- Minimum mid 600 credit score
- Good rental and/or mortgage payment history
- No evictions on record
- No balances due to prior Landlords/Agents
- No accounts in collections
- Renter's/Tenant insurance required
- 1 year lease term
- Application fee $49 per person living in the home 18 years of age and older
- Deposit equal to one month's rent
$250 non-refundable pet fee, plus $250 refundable additional deposit for each pet
2 pet limit per apartment home up to 25lbs full grown
Contact IMPACT Property Management today to schedule a tour: email@example.com or by phone at 425-334-6361.
Students who live in this rental at 15712 34th Place W #A101 attend the following Edmonds School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Spruce Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Meadowdale Middle School
Grades 7 - 8
out of 10
Meadowdale High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.