N. End - Inviting 1 Bed - GREAT PRICE!
Call us today to schedule an appointment 651-771-6216
We would like to invite you to come and visit this nice property that is family owned and operated! This quiet, well-maintained building has private entrances into each individual apartment home. It is conveniently located near major highways and only 1 block from the bus-line!
Included in the rent: Paid Heat, Water, and Garbage Removal.
We also have on-site laundry facilities, a tenant parking lot, and garages may be available for an additional fee!
Requirements for qualification are:
- $35 application fee per adult (we only accept applications after you have seen the apartment)
- $250 security deposit per person, including children
- Current rental history, unless you're a full-time student with a co-signor
- Gross income three times (3x) the monthly rent
- We do a criminal background check
- We do a credit report check
- No pets allowed, unless it's a service animal
- We do not participate with the section 8 housing program
- 1 year lease term
- Maximum of 2 total people allowed to live in a 1 bedroom apartment
Visit our website for a complete list of our vacancies: www.sagprop.com
Please email or call for more information and/or to schedule an appointment to view this wonderful property!
PAID heat -water -and garbage removal
convenient and free online rent payment option
easy access to the bus-line and major highways
free tenant parking lot
garages may be available for an additional fee
laundry facilities on-site
At $530, this listing is priced $170 cheaper than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Payne Phalen.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.