$2500 / 3br - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths townhouse in Rivertrail community (Redmond)
Available Aug first or second week
w/d in unit , Attached garage
no smoking, no pets please
* Highly rated Norman Rockwell Elementary!
* Walkable everywhere - Bella Botega shopping center, Redmond Library, Evergreen Medical Center, trader's joe, QFC - right in the heart of Downtown Redmond.
* Trail adjoins the community - you can bike, walk, run on the trail, feed ducks everyday!
* Bus Routes right outside community
* Open floor plan with lots of light
* Beautiful Front Yard - rare feature in this Unit
* 1-car garage with 2 additional parking spots in the front.
* Hardwood floors in the living area - making it super-easy to clean.
* Pot Hanger in kitchen for additional storage.
* stainless steel range and oven, microwave, dishwasher (Not updated in the pictures).
* Pre-wired for internet and cable
* Washer and Dryer in the unit
* Linen Closet, Bath closet
* Refrigerator with ice maker
* Gas Fireplace
* Walk-in Closet in master bedroom
Shown by appointment.
Please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4255335459 for details.
1 year lease Minimum
No smoking, no drugs, no pets
Tenant responsible for Utilities, garbage
Credit and Background check required.
Refundable 1 month rent deposit.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.