Two or three bedroom, two bath Edwardian flat at the corner of Fillmore and Waller. Unit includes the following amenities:
* Full living room
* Formal dining room or third bedroom
* Large open kitchen with a dishwasher and Thermodor stove
* In-unit washer and dryer
* Newly installed central heating
* Double pane windows
* Hardwood floors throughout
* Extra storage
* Top floor of a two unit building with a quiet business below that closes at 7:30
* Just 1 block from Haight Street and 2 blocks from Muni Metro stops.
* No pets or smokers
* Tenants pay all utilities
* All tenants over 18 must have good clean credit, verifiable stable income and a good rental reference history
* 12 month lease is required
* First month's rent and a security deposit of $4,000 is required
* $30 non-refundable application fee required for credit and reference checks
Email 155FillmoreSF@gmail.com with inquires or to schedule an appointment
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Hayes Valley by $672.
University Of San Francisco
Academy Of Art University
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.