Charming & furnished 3 bedroom/1 bathroom bungalow. Sleeps up to 6 people. Pets allowed for an additional $100/month.
- 3 bedrooms: 1 king, 1 queen, 1 bunk with full/twin
- spacious bathroom
- dining room
- butcher block counters in kitchen
- large fully fenced back yard
- renter pays utilities (water, electric, gas), landlord pays garbage & yard maintenance
- monthly option at $3100/mo, 6 month lease at $2850/mo; 12 month lease at $2750/month
- linens and kitchenware provided
Can provide testimonials and references from past guests.
- Sleeps up to 6 people. Pets allowed for an additional $100/month. - renter pays utilities (water, electric, gas), landlord pays garbage & yard maintenance - monthly option at $3100/mo, 6 month lease at $2850/mo; 12 month lease at $2750/month - furnished
Market rate for this listing is $1,975 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,750, while 3 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 3 bedroom home in Sellwood-Moreland by $602.
Students who live in this rental at 1544 SE Tolman Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Sellwood Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Cleveland High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.