Don't Miss Out On This 3 Bedroom Home Near Bothell Everett Hwy! XTRA LARGE MASTER! - Great location, near EVERYTHING! Just behind Mill Creek, minutes to Freeways. Snohomish, Woodinville, Everett and Bothell!
Please call Savanna at 425-295-5902 or email: savanna@windermeremanagement,com to schedule a time to view this home or if you have any questions.
* Main floor Den/Office area just off the entry.
* Spacious kitchen with center island, gas range, walk in pantry and plenty of cabinet storage
* Living room with Gas fireplace right off of the kitchen with a storage closet under the stairs.
* Small front yard with beautiful roses as you enter the front door, fully fenced in backyard with patio, no lawn in the backyard to mow!
* Upstairs has 3 bedrooms AND a Bonus room, each bedroom has a walk in closet.
* The master bedroom is EXTRA large with an extra large walk in closet!
* Master bath with separate double sinks, soaking tub and separate shower
* The main upstairs bath has been remodeled with custom tiles and a full sized shower.
*Full size washer and dryer included
*Garage with plenty of storage space
*Parks close by within walking distance, tons of restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and more!
No Cats. Small dog will be considered.
Excellent schools of Silver Firs elementary, Gateway Middle, Henry Jackson High school.
Please call with any questions or to schedule a time to view this home. Please call Savanna at 425-295-5902. Windermere / Gregory Property Management.
No Cats Allowed
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $2,195 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 3 bedroom home is listed at $2,195, while 3 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 15403 40th Drive SE attend the following Everett School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Silver Firs Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
Gateway Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Henry M. Jackson High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.