3 bedroom, 1 bath dream garden apartment in a historic brownstone
- Washer and dryer
- Central AC
- Quiet, manicured backyard
- Triple-pane windows and doors make the apartment peacefully quiet
- Filtered energy-recovery ventilation help with seasonal allergies
- Entire apartment was renovated with green building standards
- Restored original hardwood floors
- Custom bathroom tiles
- Contemporary Schiffini kitchen
- Thermador gas range
- Miele dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances
- LED lighting
2/3 and B/Q trains and Prospect Park are all two blocks away.
Laundry: In Unit
At $4,425, this listing is priced $439 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in Prospect Heights.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.