Summerhill/Grant Park Area
-Adorable 1 BR / 1 BA duplex home
- Hardwood floors
- Modern tiled kitchen and bath
- INCLUDES a stacked washer/dryer in the home.
- Great in-town location
- Close to parks and running fields
- Quick access to all interstates and universities in town
- Parking is on street
- Utilities (water/sewer, electricity, gas, and trash) are NOT included
- Tenant is responsible for exterior yard and gutter maintenance
- Renters insurance is required
- This is a NON-SMOKING property
- Cats and small dogs may be permitted (with pet fee, max. 2 pets) with management approval. prior to lease signing
- Application Fee is $45 per occupant over age 18
- 12-month leases only
- Apply online at www.atlanda.com
- Household monthly income should be more than 3 times the monthly rent amount
- All adult occupants' rental history should be good (no evictions or dispossessory actions in the past 5 years)
- A full credit report will be pulled, as well as a criminal/civil records check
- All information is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed
Walk Through Video https
No Utilities included in rent
Small Dogs Allowed
Year Built: 1945
Heat - electric
Lease Terms - 12 month minimum No utilities included. Smoking is not permitted inside dwelling. Smaller sized pet friendly home requires Pet Fee. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Market rate for this listing is $1,175 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $695, while 1 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Summerhill by $209.
Students who live in this rental at 154-a Little Street attend the following Atlanta Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Parkside Elementary School
Grades PK - 5
out of 10
King Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.