Here are 10 reasons why this apartment is a steal!
1) One free, secure, zone permit parking space comes with the unit.
2) Roomy, lots of light and fresh air from patio doors that open out to a large balcony from the living room and the bedroom. Brand new carpet to be installed!
3) Located on top corner with a view of Elliott Bay and downtown Seattle.
4) Energy efficient and environmentally green heat-pump and air-conditioning system that keeps your electric bill ridiculously low.
5) Easy access to downtown Seattle, SoDo, International District, Central District, and Capitol Hill neighborhoods.
6) Walking distance to Beacon Hill Link Light Rail station providing direct access to downtown Seattle and SeaTac airport.
7) On Metro bus lines 36 and 60, plus a short walk down to 12th and Jackson where you can catch the Streetcar to take you to Harborview, Swedish, or Capitol Hill.
8) Quiet building and friendly neighbors. No shared wall with neighbor.
9) Pleasures of a residential neighborhood with trendy places like Bar del Corso, Fresh Flours, Cafe Victrola and more within walking distance.
IMPORTANT LEASE TERMS: Water/Sewer/Garbage provided by landlord. Tenant pays for electric. No application fee. Background check fee $60. No pets please. No Smoking. Monthly Rent: $1,395/month Refundable Security Deposit: $900 One year lease MOVE IN FEES: 1st month rent, last month rent, and security deposit
This 1 bedroom home is listed at $1,395, while 1 bedroom homes...
Students who live in this rental at 1537 12th Avenue S #15 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Beacon Hill International School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mercer Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.