Vintage Top Floor 1 Bedroom Apartment in Capitol Hill $1550
This charming vintage apartment is complete with fresh paint throughout, new refrigerator, newly restored hardwood floors and brand new Energy Efficient baseboard heaters! This beautiful apartment tucked in the South East side of Capitol Hill has many charming features that you will have to see for yourself and you will fall in love!
* Resident Manager On-Site.
* High Speed internet, basic cable, and equipment included!
* Antique trim and moldings.
* Exposed brick wall in living room.
* Quaint kitchen, with space for a breakfast nook and Gas Stove
* Claw foot bath tub
*One bedroom Apartment (570 sq. ft) with storage and bedroom closets
Within a short walk, you will find grocery stores, including the Central Co-op and Trader Joe's. Completely surrounding the building are sources for great coffee, gyms and restaurants; fulfilling your day and night life needs. Parks and bicycle rentals are a-plenty, and we are located right on the bus line for convenient travel within, and out of the city.
* Water, sewer, garbage included. You pay electric, cable, and gas.
* Coin-Op Laundry on site.
* Secured building with intercom call box system.
* Non-Smoking building.
* Zone 4 Street parking and private parking lots nearby
* Cats Welcome. Sorry, no Dogs.
Move in costs:
* $36.11 per person application fee
* $1,550.00 Security Deposit
* $1,550.00 First Month's Rent
* $85.00 per month Comcast High Speed internet, cable, and equipment.
* Cats Okay. No Dogs. No pet fees!
Text, call, or email to make an appointment.
(425) 395-6989 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to showing you your new home!
This listing is cheaper than the average 1 bedroom home in Capitol Hill by $403.
Students who live in this rental at 1521 15th Avenue attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stevens Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.