Completely Renovated 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment in Capitol Hill $3250
This vintage style apartment has all the comforts of a modern home while keeping character unique to our 107 year old brick building! Located conveniently on the South edge of Capitol Hill, this apartment has many charming features that you will have to see for yourself and you will fall in love!
* Attentive Resident Manager On-Site.
* Master Bedroom with private Bathroom
* New Construction with Restored Exposed Beams
* Living Room with open concept kitchen
* Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and garbage disposal
* Large windows receive West facing light
Within a short walk, you will find grocery stores, including the Central Co-op and Trader Joe's. Completely surrounding the building are sources for great coffee, gyms and restaurants; fulfilling your day and night life needs. Parks and bicycle rentals are a-plenty, and we are located right on the bus line for convenient travel within, and out of the city.
- Water, sewer, garbage included. You pay electric, cable, and gas.
- Coin-Op Laundry on site just down the hall.
- Secured building with intercom call box system.
- Non-Smoking building.
- Zone 4 Street parking or private parking lots nearby
- Cats Welcome. Sorry, no Dogs.
Move in costs:
* $36.11 per person application fee
* $3,250 Security Deposit (- application fees)
* $3,250.00 First Month's Rent
* $85.00 per month for Comcast High Speed Internet, basic cable, and equipment.
* Cats Okay. No Dogs. No pet fees!
This listing is cheaper than the average 3 bedroom home in Capitol Hill by $748.
Students who live in this rental at 1521 15th Avenue #10 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Stevens Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Garfield High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.