The perfect suburban hideaway awaits ... This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is now available for rent. This place is way more than what it initially seems from the 15128 SW Barcelona Way, Beaverton OR 97007
The perfect suburban hideaway awaits ... This 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is now available for rent. This place is way more than what it initially seems from the street!
Located on a quiet street in West Beaverton, this sparkling clean home is extra spacious, full of beautiful updates, and offers picturesque forest views - right out the back windows! The property is adjacent to Hart Lowami Woods, a 40 acre protected urban forest surrounding Johnston Creek that features newly paved trails throughout (and also a shortcut to the nearby shopping center).
The home consists of three floors and an attached 2-car garage. Two preschools and Chehalem Elementary are within walking distance. The house is in Mountain View Middle and Aloha High school districts. The Nike campus is less than 10 minutes away, and there are two shopping centers with a full grocery and drugstore within a mile. Just minutes to highways 217 and 26.
Main Floor - Kitchen, Dining, and Two Family Rooms:
* Granite countertops
* Stainless steel appliances: fridge, microwave, and dishwasher are less than a year old
* Double sink with sprayer and garbage disposal
* Trash compactor
* Pull-out drawers in cabinets to allow better organization and easy access to your cookware
* Hardwood floors and carpet flooring
* Corner built-in cabinets with display cases and lighting for your fine dishes and memorabilia
* Remote-controlled blinds
* The second family room is fully enclosed, and may be used as an office or even as a 6th bedroom!
* Sliding glass door with a hideaway screen allows you to walk out to the top deck for easy access from the kitchen to your BBQ
Top Floor: Four Bedrooms and Two Baths, including Master Suite
* Huge master bedroom with onsuite shower-bath and double closet
* Updated community bathroom with bathtub
* One bedroom has a pull-down twin Murphy bed and built-in wall cabinets - perfect for a guest/storage/crafting space!
* Another bedroom has a walk-in closet for additional storage
* Linen closet
Bottom Floor: Walkout Basement, Rec/Family Room with Washer & Dryer, Utility Room, and In-Law Master Suite with NEW Bath
* In-law private bedroom suite with two large windows and double closet, with a gorgeous forest view
* New bathroom completed this year, with double sinks, a huge garden tub and separate shower
* Another large family/recreation room
* Carpet and porcelain tile flooring
* Large capacity washer and dryer provided
* Utility storage room with oversize sink and sprayer
* Walkout to the bottom decks and to the backyard
* Double decks with connecting staircase
* Raised garden bed, 8' x 4', with organic soil
* Full fenced backyard with gates
* Beautiful boutique plants and stone walkway through the yard
* Entire home hardwired with CAT6 for super-fast internet that is Frontier FiOS ready
* High-efficiency forced air heating
* New air conditioning system installed one year ago
* Recessed LED lighting installed in kitchen
* Excellent hot water and water pressure
* All toilets are low-volume flush type
* Plantation shutters on west-facing, street-front windows for extra privacy and sun protection
* Matching Kohler brand fixtures throughout
* Rent, per month: $2750.00
* Refundable security deposit: $2750.00
* Non-refundable application fee, per adult: $35.00
* Lease term: 1 year
* Proof of renter's insurance required
* Water, electricity, and garbage services to be paid by tenant
* Yard maintenance options available - ask for details!
* Dogs and cats allowed with additional deposit and pet insurance - number of pets, size/breed, and fees to be negotiated on a case-by-case basis
* Smoking allowed outside only, on back decks, with proper disposal of waste products required
This listing is priced similarly to the average 5 bedroom home in West Beaverton.
Students who live in this rental at 15128 SW Barcelona Way attend the following Beaverton School District 48j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Chehalem Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mountain View Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Aloha High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.