This 3 bedroom + Den/ Office Space, 1 bath home is currently available!! With large bedrooms and exceptional closet space, a Large backyard.. Available NOW!
- House is approx 1500sqft of living space.
- Long driveway with a front porch
- A private Fenced off backyard with a great patio space and Shed for extra storage
- Newer appliances (Stove/oven range w Hood, Refrigerator, New washer & dryer)
- Nice size Bathroom with Tub and great linen storage space
- bluetooth acessible wired radio fan
- Wood burning fireplace in the living room
- New carpets installed throughout the home
- Very large open kitchen area with dining space with Hardwood flooring.
- Central Heating throughout the unit
- 1 car garage with a Den/office space for those who like to work from home. The garage may be used for parking your very small car (Fiat or Smart Car) or storage, otherwise 2 car designated parking spots available in the front of the unit.
- **UTILITIES: Garbage and bimonthly gardening is paid for, Tenant is responsible for all other utilities (PG&E, Water and Cable/Telephone).
- Near or within walking distance to the nearest grocery stores, mailbox, caltrain, bus stops, dental and medical office buildings, gym and more.
- 4.5 Miles from Facebook Headquarters
- 10 Minutes to Downtown Menlo Park
- Easy Access to CA-84, 101 & 280 Fwys
- 10 Minute Drive to Palo Alto / Redwood City
This home is in the heart of the Peninsula. A PRIME location. 30 miles to San Jose, 30 miles to San Francisco, and 11 miles to Fremont, 22 miles to Hayward.
Rent is $3,600 with a security deposit ($3,600)
1 year lease
$35 fee for Credit Check req'd
No section 8
Small Dog may be negotiable. Req's a Pet Deposit
Good credit, proof of employment, and tenant history required.
Single family home.
In the heart of the bay area. 30 miles to San Jose, 30 miles to San Francisco, and 11 miles to Fremont, 22 miles to Hayward. Near Stanford University, Standford Shopping Mall, Corner of Atherton and Menlo Park, Close to Cafe Borrone's and downtown Menlo Park, near Palo Alto, Nearby Costco, New 24hour fitness Redwood City, and Target shopping center. Close to Facebook's new Campus, Google and Silicon Valley's Tech world.
1st month rent & security Deposit is needed prior to move-in Minimum 1 year lease $35 fee for Credit Check req'd No section 8 No Cats Small Dog negotiable. Req's a Pet Deposit Good credit, proof of employment, and tenant history required. No smoking
At $3,600, this home is priced $297 more than the current market rate for a 3 bedroom home in North Fair Oaks.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.