1 Bedroom, 1 Bath in Midtown! - Luxurious, historic, newly remodeled, one bedroom apartment located just a block from the UF campus. The Seasons at Midtown is literally just steps from classes, sporting events and the restaurants and shops of Midtown.
The units have amenities that simply can't be found in other apartments this close to campus, including:
1) New luxury bathroom and eat-in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and built-in microwave
2) New wood floors throughout the living areas, including living room and bedroom
3) Gorgeous new tile in the kitchen and bathroom
4) New, digitally controlled central air-conditioning and heating
5) New lighting fixtures, including ceiling fans in the bedroom and living room
6) Off-street parking, so you'll never have to hunt for a parking spot.
7) Laundry room with free washers and dryers for residents.
The complex has a large, grassy courtyard that is perfect for entertaining friends and enjoying UF game days.
At $1,050, this home is priced $104 more than the current market rate for a 1 bedroom home in Gainesville.
Students who live in this rental at 1508 NW 1st Lane #B2 attend the following Alachua County School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
J.J. Finley Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Westwood Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Gainesville High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.