Buckman: 1250 sq ft, 2 Bedroom Condo w/Skylights, Garage, & Prime Location - An absolute Must See! This renovated Buckman 2 bedroom, 2 bath home features:
- Hardwood floors
- Gas fireplace
- Built-in shelving
- Remodeled kitchen with sit-up bar
- Gas range
- Dishwasher & garbage disposal
- Dual master suites
- Ample closet space
- Built-in sitting area
- Three separate skylights
- Large unfinished basement with washer/dryer** (not warrantied for repair) and plenty of extra storage space
- Partially covered deck
- Beautiful courtyard with mature landscape
- Attached single car garage
- Water, sewer & garbage included
- Walk Score of 93! Located smack dab between SE Hawthorne and Belmont, two of the trendiest streets in PDX. Walk to parks, pubs, eateries, coffee, grocery, and several major bus lines. Close-in and convenient to Downtown.
No Smoking, No Pets
Garbage included in rent
Sewage included in rent
Water included in rent
Market rate for this listing is $1,950 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,950, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Buckman by $312.
Students who live in this rental at 1506 SE Main Street attend the following Portland School District 1j (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Hosford Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Cleveland High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.