- walking distance to all schools (Daycare, Elementary, Middle School, High School)
- nationally recognized schools including Leadership Conservatory, International Baccalaureate, and Grand Nat'l Champion Music and Guard programs
- walk/bike to 2 beaches, tennis, playgrounds, sunset concerts, mangrove kayak course, fishing, boating...
- Victorian Appointments throughout including pewter switch/outlet plates and Candelabra Chandeliers
- Stunning Brazilian Cherry Hardwood and Travertine flooring
- Spacious Kitchen appointed with Mahogany Cabinets, Double Bullnose Granite Countertops, Modern Granite Epoxy Double Sink set into Victorian Soapstone Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Double Oven, Large LG Refrigerator/Freezer, Dishwasher, and Microwave
- Oversized Master Suite and Spa Bathroom -- a private retreat
- Oversized lot ( 16,592 sqft ) affords plenty of lawn in front for yard games while providing fenced backyard privacy and contained toddler play area (Mom approved)
- Mango, Lemon, Loquat, Tangerine, Orange and Banana trees
- For those who love nature - cardinals, jays, owls, woodpeckers, morning doves
Low Operational Costs
- Lower Floor Masonry Construction (no termites, solid foundation)
- Low Maintenance Saline Pool/Spa incorporates
Chlorine generation from salt and Electrocatalytic Oxidation (E.C.O. is a method of purifying water via oxidation and reduction that eliminates and neutralize harmful substances)
- Energy Efficient Multi-zone, Multi-unit HVAC
- Energy Efficient LED Lighting throughout interior and exterior, with a few antique incandescents to hold some charm.
FSBO. Realtors -- no soliciting for listing.
Buyer's Agent - 2.5% commission.
Seller open to offers structured to assist Buyers with closing costs.
Shown by Appointment Only. Contact Jennifer.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.
HotPads partners with Zillow in finding the best Premier Agent to assist you in your home search. Contact one today.