Located on "The Lid" in the desirable Mt Baker neighborhood, this apartment has an amazing view of downtown Seattle and the Puget Sound and sunsets!
Walk to some fantastic restaurants and coffee shops in the next block. Stroll down to Lake Washington only a few blocks away. Use the Light Rail at Mt Baker Station to downtown or the airport.
The apartment features:
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Nice neutral grey paint
- Large windows with lots of light (and that view!)
- New Ikea sink and grey tile floor in the bathroom
- Full kitchen with black granite counters, stainless steel appliances, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, self-cleaning oven
- Storage area in the building's lower level
- Onsite laundry
- Heyday, New neighborhood burger place
- Get fit at Ridge Fitness right across the street
- Great coffee at QED across the street
- That's Amore Italian Cafe & La Bonne Franquette French Bistro restaurants right next door
- Repast Bakery and Cafe just a block away
- QFC, Starbucks, Lake Washington, Mt Baker Park, Madrona, Leschi, Seward Park, Columbia City, Swedish, Harborview, Virginia Mason and all amenities close by.
- On a bus line close to downtown and freeways (I-90, I-5)
- Washer and dryer are onsite and shared with the other tenants in the 5 plex.
- This is a lower unit with plenty of parking right outside on 31st Ave South or there is space on the premises behind the building.
Available February 1st
1505 B 31st Avenue South, Seattle WA 98144
$2,195 per month includes water & garbage service
Best landlords ever! We live in the neighborhood right down the street!
This listing is priced similarly to the average 2 bedroom home in Mt. Baker.
Students who live in this rental at 1505 31st Avenue S #B attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Leschi Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Washington Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Franklin High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.