This unit's layout is ideal for roommates or those with frequent visitors. Move-in starting mid-October.
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Large, private deck with water view
- Side-by-side parking spaces
- Granite counter tops and garbage disposal
- Stainless steel appliances (full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, stove + electric cooktop, microwave and divided sink)
- Separate storage space available
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Generous cabinet and counter space in kitchen and bathrooms
- Hot tub and 360 degree views (incl 4th of July fireworks and the Space Needle) on shared rooftop patio
- Secure apartment complex
- Easy access to downtown, South Lake Union, Queen Anne, Fremont, public transportation, bike paths and more
Rent is $2100/month, and includes garbage, water and sewer. 1st month rent and 1 month security deposit due upon signing. 9 month lease term. No pets and no smoking. Move-in/out fee is a one-time charge of $200, and the apartment will be professionally deep-cleaned prior to your arrival.
If interested in a showing, please reply to this post with:
- Your e-mail or phone number to text
- Your availability in the evenings and weekends
9 month lease term. No pets and no smoking. Please note that we're looking for an excellent credit score (700+), and payment of the 1st month rent + 1 month security deposit upon signing. $35 credit/application per person. Additionally, the apartment complex move-in/out fee is a one-time charge of $200, and a $250 non-refundable fee will also be subtracted from your deposit upon move-out for cleaning.
Market rate for this listing is $1,900 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,100, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Westlake by $735.
Students who live in this rental at 1504 Aurora Avenue N #111 attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.