Spacious apartment with a layout that's ideal for roommates or those with frequent visitors. Located just 2 blocks from Facebook and 1 mi from Amazon and Google. Showings start immediately, with move-in in mid-October.
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Large, private deck with water view
- Hot tub and 360 degree views on shared rooftop patio
- Granite counter tops and garbage disposal
- Stainless steel appliances (full-size refrigerator, dishwasher, stove + electric cooktop, microwave and divided sink)
- Side-by-side parking spaces
- Private storage space
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Generous cabinet and counter space in kitchen and bathrooms
- Secure apartment complex w/ security cameras
- Easy access to downtown, South Lake Union, Queen Anne, Fremont, public transportation, bike paths and more
Rent is $1950/month, and includes garbage, water, sewer, 2 parking spots and storage. 12 month lease term. No pets and no smoking.
Will ask for upfront payment of the 1st month rent + 1 month security deposit upon signing. $35 credit/application per person. Additionally, the apartment complex move-in/out fee is a one-time charge of $200, and a $250 fee will also be collected for a full apartment cleaning.
If you're interested in a showing, please reply to this post with:
- A little bit about yourself (and others who may share the unit with you) -- what do you do for a living and why are you interested in this unit?
- Your e-mail or phone number to text
- Your availability in the evenings and weekends for a showing -- please provide as many options as possible, as the unit is currently occupied and we'll need to coordinate with the current tenants for showings
Rent is $1950/month, and includes garbage, water, sewer, 2 parking spots and storage. 12 month lease term. No pets and no smoking. Please note that we're looking for an excellent credit score (700+), and payment of the 1st month rent + 1 month security deposit upon signing. $35 credit/application per person. Additionally, the apartment complex move-in/out fee is a one-time charge of $200, and a $250 non-refundable fee will also be subtracted from your deposit upon move-out for cleaning.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $1,950, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Westlake by $780.
Students who live in this rental at Aurora Avenue N attend the following Seattle Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
John Hay Elementary School
Grades K - 5
out of 10
Mcclure Middle School
Grades 6 - 8
out of 10
Ballard High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.