With a walk score of 100, this modern, 1320sf, 22nd-floor sky-home in iconic Portland Plaza has a bright, open living/entertaining space with uniquely-curved wall of glass providing 180-degree panoramic views of City, West Hills & gorgeous sunsets. Fall-proof windows let you bring in fresh air & city sounds whenever you desire. Most amenities of any downtown condo building. Located in Cultural District within a block of many rail, bus & streetcar routes, four blocks from Farmer's Market & Waterfront Park. Stylishly remodeled with custom finishes & hardwood floors with brand new designer carpet in bedrooms.
Condo amenities include:
- Open, entertainer's floor plan
- Bar-height counter seats six
- New lighting/dimmers
- Operable safety windows w/blackout blinds
- Washer & dryer hookups in unit
- Jacuzzi tub
- Water, sewer & trash
- Quartz kitchen counters w/polished concrete bar
- Custom concrete floors in bathrooms
- Hardwood floors
- Secure Building & Parking w/24-hour concierge & security cameras
- Enormous common patio area w/BBQs
- Large green-space w/herb garden overlooking Keller Park & fountains
- Community room reservable for private parties
- Fully-equipped workshop
- A few blocks to many cultural venues (Keller, Schnitzer, Portland Art Museum, Hatfield Hall)
- Centrally located near PSU, OHSU, Financial District, City Hall, Federal Building, parks, waterfront, farmer's market, restaurants, pubs & shopping
- $2 streetcar or walk to the Brewery Blocks, Powell's, Crystal Ballroom, Pearl and Northwest Districts
- Walk and/or short rail rides to Timbers matches, Blazers games, concerts & festivals
No smokers please.
Cats and small dogs (up to 35 lbs) possible w/additional security deposit
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.