Some Features of this townhouse include:
- 3 bright and beautiful Bedrooms
- 2.5 Modern Baths
- Very large Master Bedroom Suite
- Hardwood Oak Floors
- Bright kitchen
- Washer and Dryer hook-up in unit
-Short walk to Starbucks, grocery store, and other shops! Playgrounds nearby, Quiet Private Driveway
-Private Landscaped Patio
- Private garage for each tenant attached to townhouse and 1 outside parking space included!
- One garage parking spot and one outside tandem parking spot.
Students who live in 15 John Street attend the following Brookline Public Schools (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Grades K - 8
out of 10
Brookline High School
Grades 9 - 12
Showing 2 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.