- Eat-in kitchen
- Dining Room
- 1 assigned carport
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave and garbage disposal
- Plenty of kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Spacious living room has 2 closets
- Extra closet space for linens in the hallway
- Large balcony with great view of neighborhood
- $28.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Good credit
- Verifiable income (copy of paystubs or prior tax return)
- Very good and verifiable rental history/references
- No pets
- No smoking
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages, lot sizes, finishes and equipment is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with appropriate professionals.
Condo Floor Number: 2
Heating system: Heat: forced air
Parking Spaces: 1
Parking Type: Carport
Year Built: 1960
Double Pane Windows
Owner pays for water, sewer and trash. Renters' Insurance required within 30 days of move-in. $28.00 non-refundable application fee.
Market rate for this listing is $2,625 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 2 bedroom home is listed at $2,200, while 2 bedroom homes...
This listing is cheaper than the average 2 bedroom home in Redwood City by $1,078.
Showing 2 of
School attendance boundaries are constantly changing and may contain errors. Always verify them with school administration before making any commitments relating to this property. GreatSchools ratings are here to help you compare schools, but don’t let this be the only factor in selecting the right school for your kids. Learn more.