- Eat-in kitchen
- Dining Room
- 1 assigned carport
- Dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave and garbage disposal
- Plenty of kitchen cabinets and drawers
- Spacious living room has 2 closets
- Extra closet space for linens in the hallway
- Large balcony with great view of neighborhood
- $28.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Good credit
- Verifiable income (copy of paystubs or prior tax return)
- Very good and verifiable rental history/references
- No pets
- No smoking
The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to square footages, lot sizes, finishes and equipment is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with appropriate professionals.
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.