A beautiful Estate home of 6,000 sq ft on a manicured 1 acre lot - This is a beautiful home with top quality materials and features from top to bottom. The home is designed with open spaces in the mountain lodge, great room style and true craftsmanship woodwork throughout.
* Excellent location is quiet and calm with a country feel yet minutes to town, freeways, restaurants and shopping.
* The living room features big windows to take in the territorial views, vaulted ceiling and the most gorgeous wood ceiling support beams.
* Huge kitchen features a center island with seating and plenty of cabinet space on the beautiful honed granite counters. Adjoining the kitchen is the eating space with fireplace and French door to the rear deck and yard.
* Main floor home office/Den is large and has French door leading to the front courtyard.
* Upstairs are 3 bedrooms. The two smaller bedrooms each have their own full bathroom.
* The master suite is spacious with tall ceiling and big windows to take in the territorial views. Master bathroom with double walk in closets, heated tile floors, and spacious tile and glass shower.
* Downstairs is light and brightthis is not a basement. The bonus room is large enough for big games, big furniture and a big home theater complete with wet bar and mini refrigerator. Down the hall is the exercise room with commercial style rubber flooring.
* 4th bedroom downstairs is a perfect guest suite or space for extended family.
* The 5 car garage has 3 bays that are extra deep giving plenty of shop and storage space.
* Beautiful pristine manicured landscape.
* Landscape gardener included.
Please call with questions or to arrange a time to view this home. No cats. Small dog will be considered. 206-795-9114 Windermere NE / Gregory Property Management.
Small Dogs Allowed
Market rate for this listing is $5,749 based on the surrounding areas and market conditions.
This 4 bedroom home is listed at $5,700, while 4 bedroom homes...
This listing is priced above the average 4 bedroom home in Woodinville by $2,203.
Students who live in this rental at 14816 NE 192nd Street attend the following Northshore School District (Unified School District) public schools:
out of 10
Wellington Elementary School
Grades K - 6
out of 10
Leota Junior High School
Grades 7 - 9
out of 10
Woodinville High School
Grades 10 - 12
Showing 3 of
Disclaimer: Historically, GreatSchools ratings have been based solely on a comparison of standardized test results for all schools in a given state. As of September 2017, the GreatSchools ratings also incorporate additional information, when available, such as college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. GreatSchools ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and they should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. Learn more.