OFFERING: A very quiet, cozy, and remodeled 1 bedroom & 1 bath apartment located on the 2nd floor of a 4 story, well maintained apartment building. Walk through the interior of the building and you will quickly see pride of ownership as this building is very clean and a safe and comfortable place to live in San Francisco's Nob Hill area of the city.
QUIET: This apartment is very quiet and peaceful as it is located towards the middle of the building and away from California Street.
AVAILABILITY: New tenants can move in anytime after April 12th
SHOWINGS: By Appointment throughout the week.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: This beautiful vintage Victorian building is conveniently located within easy walking distance of the Polk Street Corridor where there are numerous restaurants, stores, and small shops. US Post Office is just 1 block away. Easy accessible Public Transportation options are available nearby including the California Street Cable Car line and 1 California bus line leading to the financial district of San Francisco and several other bus lines leading to the all districts of the city.
TRADER JOE's Market just opened their doors recently and is very conveniently located only a half block from the building. CVS Pharmacy is coming within a few months. Whole Foods Market is located just 2 blocks away and within walking distance. This building is also within walking distance to Pacific Heights, North Beach, Chinatown, and close proximity to several Academy of Art facilities in the city. St Francis Hospital and Medical Center is just 2 blocks away. Walgreen is located just 1.5 blocks from the building.
AMENITIES AND FEATURES:
- Gorgeous real oak hardwood floors throughout the apartment -
- Remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances including an electric range, refrigerator, and a DISHWASHER!
- Separate bedroom that can easily fit a queen size bed and with some other furniture too
- Elegant bathroom with gorgeous marble tiles, vanity, and mirror set, and marble tiled stall shower
- Large closet with double mirrored doors located inside the bedroom
- 10 ft high ceilings to create an airy feeling throughout the apartment
- 3 large windows in the living room to bring in natural sunlight and fresh air
- Mini blinds window coverings are included throughout apartment
- On-site Resident Manager living in the building
- Coin-operated laundry room located n a secure room within the apt building for tenants use only (2 washers and 2 dryers)
- COMCAST Cable ready for cable TV and high speed internet access
- Gorgeous architectural period detailing and trim throughout the apartment and within the building
- Very well maintained and elegant apartment building that shows pride of ownership
PLEASE NOTE: The configuration of this apartment is such that the living room and kitchen are combined as one large area. There is no separation of the kitchen area, but the size of this area makes it very functional.
PARKING: Sorry, but there is no parking within the building itself. Parking is available via street parking and there are several private, enclosed, and secure parking facilities located within 1 to 3 blocks for a monthly rental fee and at least 6 to 10 private parking garages within 3 to 5 blocks
To view pictures of this gorgeous apartment building (both exterior and interior common areas), please either CLICK on the following link or Cut & Paste the follow link to your browser:
RENT: $2,150/Month UTILITIES: Owner pays for water and garbage; Tenants responsible for electricity only MOVE-IN COSTS REQUIREMENTS: First month's rent and a security deposit equal to 1.5 times the monthly rent. RENTAL TERMS: Rental/Lease agreement is for 12 months PETS: Cats are welcome with a Pet Security Deposit STUDENTS: Full-time Students are welcome with a qualified guarantor SHOWINGS: By appointments only after Open House on SATURDAY, 3/16.